Breast enlargement exercises are considered as the best way for tightening and toning up the breasts. Several exercises not only increase the cup size of your bosoms, also enhance the healthy working of the tissue systems, in the bosoms. These exercises even increase the work of the pectoral muscles that are found under the breasts.
These exercises are considered as the best preventive measure of premature breast sagging. You can find some exclusive exercises that help you with increasing the blood flow into the mammary glands. The healthier blood flow provides a wider opportunity for your breast cells to absorb more amounts of nutrients and active compounds.
Tips To Be Followed While Doing Breast Enlargement Exercises
- Always consult your physician, when you start an exercise program.
- Stretch your body muscles in order to get warmed up before starting exercises.
- Always make sure that your mid-section is firm.
- Provide more support to your lower back region.
- Never forget to breathe continuously, while exercising, without holding your breathe.
- Try to use multiple exercises rather than following the same one.
- Cool down your respiratory system, after finishing with the exercises.
- Stretch your muscles after completing the workout.
- If you are following new exercises, then make sure that you start them slowly, without straining the muscles.
- Try to keep a track of your exercises with the date and number of type of exercises that are used, by noting down in a book or computer.
Steps of Breast Enlargement Exercises
- Lie down on the floor and relax your body muscles. Hold onto two equal weights on both the hands. Slowly extend your arms and shoulders, by slightly bending your elbows, till both the weights meet each other near your chest. Repeat this exercise for 13 to 15 times.
- Hold the weights in both the hands and extend your arms. Try backward circles of the weights, keeping about a foot length space between both your hands.
Pec Press: Lie down on your back with bent knees. Stretch your arms and slowly bring them down together, towards your lap. Try this exercise for about 10 to 12 times a day, along with the other breast enlargement exercises.
Butterfly Press: Sit on the edge of a chair with back positioned straight and arms at your sides. Slowly raise your arm till the shoulder level, wait for 4 seconds and bring them back to their previous position. Try this for 7 to 8 times a day.
Wall Ups: Stand by facing the wall, with a gap of two feet. Stretch your arms towards the wall, up to the shoulder level. Place your arms firmly on the wall and push your body towards the wall, by giving whole body weight on the hands. Try this for 3 to 5 times a day.
You can also use several types of asana that are followed in yoga such as Stabdhasana, Dwikonasana, Sajah Stabdhasana, Bhujangasana, and Ushthasana as the best type of breast enlargement exercises.
Most Popular Links